WE ARE GOING TO MILLBROOK RESORT, ARROWTOWN!
We are absolutely thrilled to announce that our 2nd Retreat of 2018 will be held over 4 joy-filled days, amongst the stunning mountains of Otago, in New Zealand's South Island.
This is THE opportunity for your to connect to the true essence of you, for you to live a life of your true choosing; a life of Peace, of Purpose and of Prosperity.
Decode you life, go beyond surviving and CHOOSE to thrive.
Experience The Pillar Code technique first-hand and see how it allows you to regain control of your life’s journey.
Go beyond surviving and choose to thrive!
Let’s Get Cracken-Back to
JOY & ABUNDANCE!
16 - 18 March, 2018
Hello Joy Seekers!
Details for the Australian Snowy Mountain Retreat are available and we are now taking bookings!
The retreat is designed to be an extension of The Pillar Practice journey, allowing clients (and guests), to expand through their ability to manifest by aligning their lives back to the purity of JOY.
This is a great opportunity to reflect with gratitude on the year and using that energy to project to the highest and best for yourself (and your business) for 2018.
We will be workshopping and giving you skills and tools in order to assist you with the process. This includes GEORGE sessions where you can connect to universal information and have the opportunity to ask your questions directly, guided meditations, specific workshop treatments and more!
You will also be able to connect to like-minded people choosing to grow and develop themselves - all whilst being immersed in the beautiful Snowy Mountains.
Where are we going?
Located on the border of the Kosciuszko National Park, Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa is a natural playground nestled in the Thredbo Valley surrounded by the spectacular Snowy Mountains.
Lake Crackenback is a unique experience which offers a range of adventurous activities: Segway eco tours, hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, archery or fishing. As well as relaxing activities including walking, spa retreats and sauna.
This Retreat is truly the perfect place to re-align, re-balance and re-calibrate for 2018.
Australian Snowy Mountains Retreat
Dates 16th-18th March (Friday - Sunday afternoon, optional Thursday)
Location Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa, 1650 Alpine Way, Crackenback NSW 2627.
For accomodation enquiries call 02 6451 3000 or 1800 020 524, or visit www.lakecrackenback.com.au.
Retreat Pricing (Covers: Workshop, meals, activites)
The Pillar Practice Clients: $795pp plus GST Client Early bird rate: $695pp plus GST (full payment by 15 Jan, 2018)
Guests: $995pp plus GST Guest Early bird rate: $895pp plus GST (full payment by 15 Jan, 2018).
The accommodation is not included in this price and is to be booked directly with Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa. Mention you are a part of The Pillar Practice Retreat to receive 10% off accommodation (when booking through
the resort). Further details and pricing visit: http://www.lakecrackenback.com.au/
You will have access to all complimentary activities as offered by the resort. For additional pampering, make sure you
book the spa in advance: http://www.lakecrackenback.com.au/nsw-day-spa-retreat.html
Retreat pricing includes:
• The workshop which will consist of over 8 hours of content ranging from channels, workshops and treatment.
• Thursday the 15th March (optional day, pay for own activities):
- 10:38am - Adventure Activies
- 1:00pm - Wild Brumby Schnapps Distillery and Cafe, Jindabyne ($40 each)
- 4.00pm - Check into Resort
• Friday the 16th March
- 10.38am - Mystery Exercise (Optional)
- 1.30pm - 2.00pm - registration for workshop
- 2.00pm - 5.30pm workshop - including afternoon tea
- 6:30pm - Dinner Alpine Lader - Shared Tapas, alternate serve main
• Saturday the 17th March:
- 10:00am - 1:00pm workshop - including morning tea
- Lunch in Cuisine restaurant
- 3.18pm - Mystery Exercise (Optional)
- Dinner at Cuisine - 2 course dinner
• Sunday the 18th March:
- 9.30am - 11:30am - Workshop (including GEORGE Guided Meditation)
Confirm your attendance at The Pillar Practice via phone: +61 02 6162 4268 or email: email@example.com
DEPOSIT (if not taking the early bird rate)
1. Invest $250.00 deposit for the Retreat at The Pillar Practice.
2. Book your accommodation at Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa, quoting The Pillar Practice workshop.
FINAL INVESTMENT (DUE BY 1 MARCH)
3. All investments made to The Pillar Practice - Reference: CB18 & your name. Payment can be made to:
The Pillar Practice
BSB: 012 984
Account No.: 193 727 918
You can also put the retreat on Zipmoney interest free! Talk to the front desk team for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Are you feeling stuck, blocked and overwhelmed? Do you feel anxious and know that there is more to your life than what you are currently living?
If you are choosing to have direction, guidance and clarity in your life then you may be interested in a fresh approach to your healthcare that looks holistically at your mind, body and lifestyle to clear persistant blocks and pain in your life.
At the information session you will experience an integrative approach to health, focussing on our newly refined signature modality, The Pillar Practice Technique.
You will be able to witness how the technique and our clinic produces transformational results for our clients that enhance their:
- General wellbeing and happiness
You will gain an understanding of:
- How the technique works on the mind, body and lifestyle levels
- Where the technique has come from
- What happens in a standard treatment
Tickets are free and if you have any further questions about the night then please contact our front desk on 02 6162 4268.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Pillar Practice Team
We are very excited to welcome you to join PJ and David for an evening where your personal journey can be expanded through an interaction with GEORGE. Come along and experience a deeper understanding of “The Source” of The Pillar Practice technique and of the collective energy that we call ‘GEORGE’ as PJ connects to the purity of Universal Intelligence.
As well as having an opportunity to ask questions and share in the universal words of wisdom, you will experience an expanded sense of calmness, clarity and connection.
It is truly a gift to be able to connect our community to our next stage in The Pillar Practice journey.
The event will be held on the first Monday of every monthly at the East Hotel Canberra. Dates for 2017 are as follows:
- May 1
- June 5
- July 3
- August 7
- September 4
- October 2
- November 6
- December 4
- Time: 6.00pm sharp start until 7.30pm (please be seated by 5.55pm)
- Location: East Hotel Kingston, 69 Canberra Avenue, Kingston
- Parking: At East Hotel - $1 per hour or along Oxley St/Manuka Cct
- Cost: $59.00 inclusive of GST + booking fee per person
- What to bring: Just yourselves and an open mind; notebook and pen is handy
- RSVP: by 12pm on the Friday before the event date.
- Please note: Numbers are limited. This is open to clients, their guests and anyone else you would like to attend
Do you enjoy sun, holidays, beaches and manifesting?
We are very excited to announce that The Pillar Practice will be sailing on the Pacific Eden for our 'Get on Board with Manifesting' Workshop on the 14th of December.
The cruise is designed to be an extension of The Pillar Practice journey, allowing clients (and non-clients), to expand through their ability to manifest to their highest and purest form. This is specifically looking forward to 2017, allowing clients to clear from 2016 and fully connect mind, body and soul into the New Year. This will be a great opportunity to reflect with gratitude on the year that has been and using that energy, project to the ultimate highest and best for 2017.
We will be workshopping and giving you skills and tools in order to assist you with the process, in addition to having GEORGE sessions where you can connect to universal information.
You will also be able to connect to like-minded people who also choose to continue and grow - All whilst travelling up the coastline of Australia to the beautiful Moreton Island where you will be able to enjoy the many activities like snorkelling and kayaking or relax by the beach and really connect to the beauty of the scenery.
• Dates: 14-18 Dec (Wednesday afternoon – Sunday morning)
• Ship: P&O Pacific Eden
• Location: Sydney – Moreton Island – Sydney
• No passport required
Cruise- based on a per person fee: This price is subject to change. Price shown is as indicated at August 3, 2016 and is subject to availability.
• Interior State Room: $569pp (twin / double share)
• Oceanview State Room: $619pp (twin /double share)
• Oceanview State Room: $514pp (quad share)
• Balcony State Room: $929pp: (twin /double share)
• Suite: $1039pp (twin /double share)
• 4 nights Accommodation
• All meals
(Pricing for Single supplement or additional people in rooms i.e. triples and families on request.)
• The Pillar Practice Existing Clients: $500pp plus GST
• Non-clients: $600pp plus GST
The workshop will consist of 8 hours of content ranging from channels, manifestation workshops and treatment on your 2017 manifestations. You will be given a manifestations workbook to work through and take with you so you can implement your key learning. We will also have a “Lets set sail” drinks, 2 group dinners, one on the first night and one on the last night (drinks not included) and lots of time to relax and have fun. You can join in as much or as little as you like.
The next stage in the process is to put down a deposit for the cruise so that we can secure the cabins. There are two payments – the price for the cabin on a per person rate and the workshop price.
Note: family and friends who would like to attend the cruise but not the workshop are welcome and are to be booked with the group bookings.
It is important that you follow these steps exactly as we need to ensure that we book as a group:
1. Let us know that you are making a booking
2. Book at Cruise About Manuka (no other Cruise About agency). Please do not go directly to the P&O website to book, nor book independently of this group booking.
3. Make sure that you book before the dates requested to confirm your place.
4. When talking to Cruise About Manuka make sure that you mention that you are a part of The Pillar Practice and quote TPP2016 so they book you as a part of our group.
Deposit ($350 – Rooms are subject to availability)
1. Pay $100.00 Deposit for the Workshop at The Pillar Practice:
Call: 02 6162 4268
2. Pay $250.00 Deposit for the Cruise at Cruise About Manuka (ask for Rebecca)
Call: 02 6112 5300 (quoting the code TPP2016)
Final payment (Due 22 September)
1. Final payment for the Workshop made to The Pillar Practice
Call: 02 6162 4268
2. Final Payment of Cruise required at Cruise About Manuka
Call: 02 6112 5300 (quoting the code TPP2016)
An information booklet will be sent out to you closer to the date that will give you all the details about the cruise, the workshops and what you are required to do to help you prepare.
We look forward to hearing back from you and if you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact Locky or speak with one of our Practitioner Assistants.