Let’s Get Cracken-Back to
JOY & ABUNDANCE!
16 - 18 March, 2018
Hello Joy Seekers!
Details for the Australian Snowy Mountain Retreat are available and we are now taking bookings!
The retreat is designed to be an extension of The Pillar Practice journey, allowing clients (and guests), to expand through their ability to manifest by aligning their lives back to the purity of JOY.
This is a great opportunity to reflect with gratitude on the year and using that energy to project to the highest and best for yourself (and your business) for 2018.
We will be workshopping and giving you skills and tools in order to assist you with the process. This includes GEORGE sessions where you can connect to universal information and have the opportunity to ask your questions directly, guided meditations, specific workshop treatments and more!
You will also be able to connect to like-minded people choosing to grow and develop themselves - all whilst being immersed in the beautiful Snowy Mountains.
Where are we going?
Located on the border of the Kosciuszko National Park, Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa is a natural playground nestled in the Thredbo Valley surrounded by the spectacular Snowy Mountains.
Lake Crackenback is a unique experience which offers a range of adventurous activities: Segway eco tours, hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, archery or fishing. As well as relaxing activities including walking, spa retreats and sauna.
This Retreat is truly the perfect place to re-align, re-balance and re-calibrate for 2018.
Australian Snowy Mountains Retreat
Dates 16th-18th March (Friday - Sunday afternoon, optional Thursday)
Location Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa, 1650 Alpine Way, Crackenback NSW 2627.
For accomodation enquiries call 02 6451 3000 or 1800 020 524, or visit www.lakecrackenback.com.au.
Retreat Pricing (Covers: Workshop, meals, activites)
The Pillar Practice Clients: $795pp plus GST Client Early bird rate: $695pp plus GST (full payment by 15 Jan, 2018)
Guests: $995pp plus GST Guest Early bird rate: $895pp plus GST (full payment by 15 Jan, 2018).
The accommodation is not included in this price and is to be booked directly with Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa. Mention you are a part of The Pillar Practice Retreat to receive 10% off accommodation (when booking through
the resort). Further details and pricing visit: http://www.lakecrackenback.com.au/
You will have access to all complimentary activities as offered by the resort. For additional pampering, make sure you
book the spa in advance: http://www.lakecrackenback.com.au/nsw-day-spa-retreat.html
Retreat pricing includes:
• The workshop which will consist of over 8 hours of content ranging from channels, workshops and treatment.
• Thursday the 15th March (optional day, pay for own activities):
- 10:38am - Adventure Activies
- 1:00pm - Wild Brumby Schnapps Distillery and Cafe, Jindabyne ($40 each)
- 4.00pm - Check into Resort
• Friday the 16th March
- 10.38am - Mystery Exercise (Optional)
- 1.30pm - 2.00pm - registration for workshop
- 2.00pm - 5.30pm workshop - including afternoon tea
- 6:30pm - Dinner Alpine Lader - Shared Tapas, alternate serve main
• Saturday the 17th March:
- 10:00am - 1:00pm workshop - including morning tea
- Lunch in Cuisine restaurant
- 3.18pm - Mystery Exercise (Optional)
- Dinner at Cuisine - 2 course dinner
• Sunday the 18th March:
- 9.30am - 11:30am - Workshop (including GEORGE Guided Meditation)
Confirm your attendance at The Pillar Practice via phone: +61 02 6162 4268 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEPOSIT (if not taking the early bird rate)
1. Invest $250.00 deposit for the Retreat at The Pillar Practice.
2. Book your accommodation at Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa, quoting The Pillar Practice workshop.
FINAL INVESTMENT (DUE BY 1 MARCH)
3. All investments made to The Pillar Practice - Reference: CB18 & your name. Payment can be made to:
The Pillar Practice
BSB: 012 984
Account No.: 193 727 918
You can also put the retreat on Zipmoney interest free! Talk to the front desk team for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.